Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Transfer Two with Sorella Haslem

Buon giorno!!
It has been a great week! First of all, we are coming to the end of another transfer, which means transfer news is in! I will be staying here with Sorella Haslem for another six weeks! I am so happy because I love Collegno so much and would have been so sad to leave after so short a time. I've never felt so at home in any other place! The ward really feels like my family. I've also grown so close to Sorella Haslem and am so excited to spend another six weeks with her! She has been the best trainee ever and I have learned so much from her.
Other news... well, today is my half-way mark in the mission! It's hard to believe it's all gone by so fast. I look back on all the experiences I've had and realize how much I have grown from when I first got here. Most importantly, my testimony has grown so much and I know without any doubt that the gospel has been restored to the earth and that this is the true church of God. Yesterday we had a really beautiful lesson about the plan of salvation with one of our investigators, Danila. It really is the most precious knowledge we could ever have. My understanding of it has grown so much and I feel so much happiness and peace whenever I think about it. What gives me the most hope is to know that Christ came here, and made it possible for us to live again, forever, with God! What an amazing incomprehensible gift. And even more beautiful is that we are his children and have the ability to become like him and experience all the joy that he has. I love the plan of salvation, and I love sharing it with others and seeing them understand what it means for them.
I love preaching the gospel and gaining new knowledge every day! It's amazing how much your mind expands when your focus is always in the gospel. It's really the truest source of knowledge!

Collegno is just blossoming with activity. I'm so excited for this next transfer with Sorella Haslem. I know we are going to see so many exciting, beautiful miracles as long as we are looking for them!
Vi voglio un mondo di bene!
Un abbracio,
Sorella Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment