Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Looking for New Opportunities

Ciao, cara famiglia!
 
Unfortunately I don't have much time to write this week, so I'll just hit some of the major things that happened. First off, we had a baptism on Sunday!! Yep, the second one in two weeks! This one was for our nine-year-old, Mishell. Everything went so beautifully, and I am just so happy that she has chosen to make this big step in her life. I'll have to send you some pictures when I have more time. Hmm, what else? Yesterday we had a mini little miracle as we were getting onto the bus to head to one of our appointments. Do you remember the man I told you about that we met at the bank (I guess about a month ago now), and then two weeks later he showed up at church. Well, right after we got on the bus we saw a man sitting in the seat right in front of us reading a newspaper, and lo and behold it was Antonio from the bank! It was definitely not a coincedence. Those are some of my favorite kinds of miracles when we just run into people who we've met previously, who have had interest but have been hard to contact for one reason or another. The Lord works in mysterious, but marvelous ways! After our two baptisms, we now find ourselves having to start a little from scratch again, but still this week we got one new investigator! The work just keeps moving forward, and especially with all the new sorelle coming in next transfer, I'm just trying to prepare the best I can to be able to carry on the work here in Milano (I think I'll be staying here, but I guess there's really no telling!) Well I love you all so much! Keep on the look out for missionary experiences wherever you go, and have a wonderful fantastic week!!
Love,
Sorella Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment