Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feb. 6, 2013

Buon giorno a tutti dall'Italia!! 

Grazie mille for all the wonderful updates. It's so great to hear what's going on in all of your lives. I'm so glad Lisette is calming down and that Sophie and James are able to handle her a little better! And that's so great that Tom and Jocelyn get to go visit NC! That will be so fun. 

Well, another week down! I can't believe it's already P-day again. This week we have transfers, but they won't be affecting me or Sorella Soh. Which means we'll be together in Milano for one more transfer, and then she goes home! So crazy! Yesterday and today we got to host an Italian sister, Sorella Vardeau, who just got here from the Spain MTC with Sorella Palumba. They're coming with fourteen other new elders all from the Provo MTC. And next transfer I think it will be somewhere around sixteen new sorelle!! It was so fun to see them all together at the church in Milano Cimiano. That was me just three months ago! 

This week was full of a lot of cool little miracles. One of them happened on Sunday when we were in Principi Evangelici and a man walked in a little into the lesson who I recognized as someone we had talked to at the bank a couple of weeks back. We were there accompanying a member, and he had noticed my nametag so we started talking a little bit. It turns out he lives right next to the mission home, so has seen missionaries around a lot and sort of wonders about our church. We gave him a pass-along card right before we left which has the address of the church and didn't think much of it afterwards. But then in Sunday school, he just showed up out of nowhere! It was such an unexpected surprise and makes me grateful once again for the miracles that come when I least expect them. 

We have a very full couple of weeks coming up. This week we are having an activity on Friday where we will be watching Legacy and asking everyone to invite their friends. I hope it turns out well! And then next week our investigator, Jennifer, is getting baptized!! I'm so excited and happy for her. Well vi voglio un sacco di bene and alla prossima settimana!

Love,
Sorella Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment