Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jan. 9th: Picture Time!


Buon Giorno!! Come state? :)

It sounds like everyone's back into the normal swing of things. This email probably won't be very long, because it turns out I only have five minutes left on my computer! :o This week has been full of great experiences. On Monday we taught a girl who has been going to church for four months with her mom, but isn't baptized yet! She knows a lot about the church and reads the Book of Mormon sometimes with her Mom, but didn't really know anything about Joseph Smith. It was so cool to introduce her to the restoration and see the profound impact it had on her. I feel so blessed to be able to have these kinds of experiences! I feel like I am just an observer in the great work the Lord has to do. Well sorry this is really short. I'm about to get booted off!! Hope you enjoy the picutres! Love you!!!!

Love,
Sorella Lyman





No comments:

Post a Comment