Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Training in Collegno


Ciao famiglia!!!!

Ok, I don't have much time today, but guess what? Transfer news is in!!!! There will be transfers again this Thursday and I am being transfered to a city called Collegno!! I will be whitewashing, which means me and my trainee will be taking the place of both the sisters who were there before. I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I am also super excited about the fact that I'll be training! There are seventeen new sorelle coming in this transfer, which means that almost every missionary who is able has been assigned to train someone. I don't know much about collegno, only that it is a small city that is pretty close to Torino (and also that it's a musical term!). I think it is about three hours away from Milan on the train. I have loved my time in Milan so much and will really miss all the peopler here. The ward is so great and so loving. I will always have very fond memories of Milano since it was my first city and I can really see how much I have learned and grown. These past few days have been packed with saying goodbye to people and filling our time with as many lessons as we can. Yesterday we got the opportunity to host a new sorella that just came in from the spain MTC. she is from Argentina and her name is Sorella Lemos. She is awesome!! She is bold and she knows what people need to make the steps towards baptism. She is going to be an outstanding missionary! We had a lot of miracles yesterday with her, especially with our part member family that I've been teaching since my first transfer here, the de Maris. We hadn't even planned to have a lesson with them yesterday but it just so happened that one of our other appointments cancelled so we had time to go pass by. We decided to read a passage with them from Mosiah 18 and afterwards the husband, Eliezer, especially felt the spirit very strongly. It was so awesome to have Sorella Lemos there who speaks spanish and was able to communicate with him really well and bear very powerful testimony. It was a very good last lesson for me. I will miss them so much!! Well, that's about all I have time for. We are going to meet all the new sorelle at the duomo for some proselyting on their first day!  I love you all so much and have a wonderful wonderful week!!

Love,
Sorella Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment